You’re home at Umingmak Lodge Bed & Breakfast in Cambridge Bay
Here at Umingmak Lodge Bed & Breakfast, we treat our clients a little differently. We don’t want our guests to think of our lodge merely as another bed & breakfast; we want our guests to think of it as their home. We always go that extra mile to make sure that you feel comfortable and have everything you need.
After a hearty breakfast, we’ll get you to work on time. We’ll even pick you up at supper time and take you straight to your suite. If you feel like socializing at our guest house you can make use of the common kitchen and living room or if you need some “me time” just relax in your own private sitting room.
- Six spacious and bright executive suites each with separate sitting room and efficiency kitchen
- A large, modern, fully equipped kitchen with adjacent great room
- A full home-cooked breakfast offered daily in the main kitchen, plus frozen entrees are available as well, for your convenience (guests who wish to cook for themselves may utilize the kitchen for group dinners – please contact us for further information)
- Airport pick-up and transportation to Umingmak Lodge and a daily shuttle service to and from work
- Vehicles available for rent upon request (additional fee for plug-in will apply during winter months)
- Gift shop in lobby featuring local art vendors
- Exercise room with lockers for outdoor gear storage
- Wheelchair accessibility – contact for information